Position: PROCESS ENGINEER
Salary: 30,000 - 40,000 Baht/month
• Implementation of “time and motion study” with set of techniques for the detection and estimation of industrial processes with the intent to improve and organize the various stages of production, as well as serving to control of personnel costs in the company.
• Implementation of balancing of production lines based on standard working element.
• Technical project management [e.g new layout, new range of products]
• Cost reduction projects by vale engineering in design, materials, processes, operation to manufacture products that performs all its intended functions at the lowest possible cost.
• Implement technical systems that ensure all final products meet quality consumer expectations and standards.
• Utilize daily KPI management techniques to ensure Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost targets are met or exceeded every day.
• Utilize problem solving methodology and action plans to understand root causes and drive continuous improvement.
• Build a high performance culture that promotes engagement, teamwork, accountability, respect, and a winning spirit.
• Drive World Class Manufacturing operations through disciplined application of Lean Manufacturing tools and processes deployed through the Production System.
• Create a culture of “zero injuries” through the deployment of world class safety systems and processes.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering
• 3 - 5 years working experience with multinational companies in Lean Manufacturing Operations
• Strong communication skills and able to work under pressure flexible time.
• Strong leadership skills
• Good in English communication, both speaking and writing
• Review manufacturing activities and provides recommendations to reduce tooling cost and improve setup times, material flows and cycle times.
• Analyze manufacturing data or process information, monitor surroundings or materials, make decisions and solve complex problems.
• Math expertise and the ability to manage time and resources appropriately.
• Ability to communicate effectively is also helpful.
• Usage of computer-aided manufacturing software (autocad).
• Demonstrated application of process management and continuous improvement methodologies, such as standard work, 5S, people involvement, visual management, gemba team work.
• Proficient with Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
• Analytical skills; data-driven and detail-oriented.
• Results oriented, with a strong continuous improvement mindset
• Strong interpersonal skills and team player
• Highly organized; capable of multitasking across multiple projects
• Written and oral communication skills
• Effective operating in a dynamic environment
• Ability to influence
• Capable of coaching/mentoring others
• Strong decision making abilities
• Highly self motivated and directed
• Experience using 3D modeling software preferable ProE and PDM Link.
• Familiarity with developing tools as FMEA, QFD, DFM, etc.
• Able to work in autonomy on focused targets, taking responsibility and drive for results.
• Able to work independently and cooperatively with a largely diverse cross functional group.
• Analytical skills and problem solving ability.
• Able to design and verify the appliance in according to the international Standards.
• Verify and follow the safety product approvals (IEC, CE, UL, CB).
• Computer literacy.