Position: Assistant Finance and Accounting Manager
Salary: 40,000 – 60,000 Baht/month
• The Finance Manager will responsible for all account transactions reviewing, month-end / year-end closing.
• Ensure that the accounting entries are in compliance with local tax regulation and company policies.
• Directs the execution of all financial, accounting, and data processing activities, improves cost controls, reporting and general accounting procedures; prepares periodic operation and budget reports.
• Manage the company’s closing accounting entries, provide preliminary reviews and make appropriate adjustments to the company’s financial statements to ensure that they are accurate, reliable and in compliance with accounting policies, standards, related tax laws and regulations and are timely submitted.
• Liaises with the Revenue Department in regards to all local tax and regulations and corporate income tax return.
• Ensure internal controls are adequate to safeguard company assets and the integrity of financial records.
• Liaises with external auditors in concluding year-end entries adjustments.
• Liaise with both internal and external auditors to meet information and reporting requirement
• Review all accounts reconciliation and coordinate with related to company policy
• Monitor stock transactions in terms of stock receipt, stock adjust, stock level, physical count and related inventory account.
• Monitor capital expenditure and maintain Fix Assets register book
• Assist in the annual operating plan process and other financial analysis or special projects.
• As a member of the management team in Thailand, support the Plant Managers in the day-to-day management of the business in Thailand as well as provide advice and support on all commercial issues
• Provide day-to-day financial support focused upon achievement of the financial objectives of the business
• Ensure accounting financial and operating are reported accurately to reflect the condition of the business and provide reliable information for control and arrangement purposes
• Maintain standard cost of materials
• Prepares reports and analysis of results, including investigation of variances and their interpretation
• Identify opportunities for improved financial performance
• Thai nationality
• Male / Female, 30 years old up
• Bachelor’s or Master degree in Accounting or related field
• At least 5 years experience and 2 years in supervisory level
• Sound knowledge of internal controls and corporate governance
• Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
• Experience in Costing area and SAP application is preferable
• Whilst not essential, exposure to Thailand Board of Investment would be favorably considered
• Good command of written and spoken English and Computer skill
• Work hard and can work as flexible time