Position: PRODUCT MANAGER
Salary: 50,000-100,000 baht/month (plus allowance)
Our client is a leading company in IT peripheral products from Japan with worldwide success,including in Thailand. Due to its rapid expansion and growth it urgently requires a talented and dynamic person in the position of Product Manager.
- Identifying market potential, and establishing competitive pricing, warranty periods and other relevant product sales factors to align with market trends and situations. Developingmarket strategies to achieve targeted sales volumes, introducing distribution channels, and managing maturation of products through to phase-out.
- Leading range creation processes by creating product line plans and scheduling all phasesof product development until introduction to market.
- Providing technical expertise and training to other sales and marketing staff regarding technical product information, including specifications, features, selling points etc.
- Cooperating with marketing communication team to design promotional activities, andpublicizing products through the press, sales force and alternate distribution channels.
- Ensuring operational excellence via input into business management, managing annual marketing budget and taking responsibility for profit and loss for the categories under control.
- Conducting market research and identifying and monitoring market trends in the company’s industry
- Producing competitive analytical materials to compare products with key competitors’ products and communicating fluently to sales staff and relevant parties on analyzed results. Utilizing product advantages as key selling points and resolving problems ofproduct disadvantages.
- Organizing product marketing presentations (internally and externally) and assisting with the preparation of selected key account presentations.
- Monitoring achievements of product sales through respective channels, investigating areas of weakness and formulating recovery plans.
- Coordinating with sales team on sales demand, reviewing sales forecasts and targets when necessary, and preparing sales and purchasing plans according to agreed timelines. Taking responsibility for inventory and ensuring stock turnover is in accordance with approved targets.
- Male or Female, aged 28 years or over.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field.
- 7 or more years experience in sales and marketing of IT, OA or consumer electronicsproducts with at least 3 years dedicated to product marketing functions.
- Proven experience in formulation and implementation of product management plans.
- Good knowledge of IT and consumer electronics industries.
- Understanding of trading and retail businesses.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Good command of English.
- Possesses strategic thinking skills with a confident personality
- Good project management skills.
- Concern for quality and order.
- Resource management and development skills.