Position: BUSINESS CONSULTANT / SALES EXECUTIVE
• To sell products and services to qualified prospects in order to achieve revenue and profit target.
• Engage with qualified prospects by following the “Client Centered Selling: CCS” principle, input prospect database and follow company deal management processes.
• Analyze client’s territory (industries) and make sales calls and visiting plan for each account.
• Analyze prospect opportunities and propose service solutions and prepare quotations to prospects.
• Dealing with client, enquiries and responding appropriately to the request for information, services, legal agreement. Scope of work with the approval of price and profit margin for Sales manager.
• Co-ordinate with the pre & post sales support team to architect and propose the right solutions and ensure the completed services delivery implementation.
• Closing the deal, prepare the agreement, maintenance services and proceed the signing.
• Monitoring individual performance with company target and providing business progress reports with timely accurate and regular to management in order to achieve the company target.
• Carryout varied manager’s assignments; handle multiple interruptions and adjustments to priorities throughout the day.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in IT, Computer Engineering, Business Administration or any related fields, Master Degree in IT, Business Administration or related fields (Preferable).
• Minimum 5 years of working experience, at least 3 years in Sales Marketing filed.
• Ability to understand in IT solution, Business process outsourcing or outsourcing business.
• Ability to work well with colleagues from other function areas, Has capability to work under pressure.
• Excellent presentation, communication and demonstration skill
• Have responsibilities to own performance and commitment.