Position: SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
• Supply Chain Management
o Adhere to the safety rules/regulations/objectives. Provide leadership to supply chain team to ensure safe working practices, promoting safety awareness.
o Ensure Supply Chain related processes are functioning effectively to support business growth in the territories of responsibility.
o Meet requirements of regulatory compliances by ensuring license, permit are granted for throughout of importation and exportation, complying to all policies, procedures and standard business practices for Supply Chain related operations including internal control and ISO 9000 standards.
o Develop competencies/skillsets/leadership of subordinates and the entire SC team in Thailand, provide them with objectives, tools, and information necessary to execute the job competently with minimum guidance. Develop the successor and back-up plan.
o Supervise and motivate the team members to achieving continuous improvement in customer satisfaction, increased synergy spirit to enhance speed, communication, consistency and accuracy in dealing with customer enquiries, orders, delivery, shipping documentation and customer complaints.
• Customer Service
o Managing a team of customer Service team in Thailand who handle the customer orders for Thailand and Vietnam to ensure customer satisfaction (FRSD) and right handle of customer complaint (CCIR)
o Ensure CS process is compliant and effective enough to support business growth.
o Owner of DIO/SMOG, working closely with production, procurement to conduct production planning, RM call off and ensure
o Align with BU on stocking policy, sourcing changes for trading products, Business Rules (Lead-time, minimum order quantity) and execute them accordingly.
o Support business growth and supply chain operation in Thailand by working closely with 3rd party service providers to stay focus on customer centricity, drive process compliance while allow flexibility to satisfy customers’ needs in the area of ocean freight forwarding, local distribution and customs clearance.
o Provide guidance on vendor selection/qualification/negotiation and contracting.
o Monitor vendor performance by reviewing score cards against KPIs
• Male of female
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in any related field
• Minimum 10 year experience in Planning, Customer Service or Supply Chain. Having experience in chemical industry is a big plus
• Proficient in handing of ERP such as SAP is preferred.
• Good and superior verbal and written communication skills.
• Customer focus: Demonstrates service oriented attitude under all situations.
• Communication: Demonstrates maturity in dealing with conflict etc.; superior communication skills including listening verbal and written
• Leadership, coaching and teamwork : Develops close working relationship within the CS/Planning/logistic, as well as with peers in SC in other regions and in other functions; ensures efficiency and alignment cross functionally with Manufacturing and Sales/Business
• Process orientated: Recognizes importance and drives process compliance linked to sound understanding of all aspects of order fulfillment process.